Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
LDsports 注册 Group Retirement Solutions (GRS) serves the needs of Plan sponsors and members across Group Retirement businesses, helping Canadians save for a better retirement and lead healthier lives.
LDsports 注册 Manulife offers corporate clients the opportunity to educate their group members on the group retirement offerings through the provision of educational programs and guidance.
The overall mandate of the Financial Education team is to develop, lead and support the financial educational programs Manulife offers to Group Retirement corporate clients. The team plans, prepares, organizes and delivers successful educational sessions for both new and existing corporate clients.
Supporting the Education team, the Education Coordinator role’s mandate is to:
- Schedule and coordinate plan member education sessions
- Gather, track and measure member satisfaction and Finance Education Specialist (FES) activity requirements through reports
- Collaborate with all Education Coordinators across the regions to ensure consistent processes and service standards; help each other with the workload as required
Plan member education session planning
- Schedule, coordinate plan member education sessions for assigned region(s), national cases, and roadshows – working directly with clients; set up Webinar invitations
- Monitor shared mailboxes for assigned region for education requests from multiple key stakeholders including Account Executives (AE), Client Relationship Managers (CRMs), plan sponsors and advisors
- Schedule employee contractors as required and, coordinate and send necessary client presentation material requirements to contractors
- Order and ship kiosk materials for roadshows – provide shipping and contact details
- Order various client information kits (enrolment, annual review, fund pages) and send to various locations
- Work with various key stakeholders to coordinate sessions and national roadshows- order the materials requirements for small and mid- sized cases
- Send member education survey to Plan Administrators/Advisors for all market segments
- Enter client education session feedback forms onto system for statistical analysis
- Create and maintain seminar activity report with data from each Financial Education Specialist (FES)
- Create monthly and year end reports on member satisfaction and various FES activity requirements
- Obtain and send market source report data (seminar activity/survey data) to Client Relationship Managers (CRM)
- Order office and client material supplies for assigned team; maintenance for copy machines
- Collaborate with team and colleagues across regions, utilizing contact to build and strengthen teamwork, performance and efficiencies
- Collaborate with all Education Coordinators across the regions to ensure consistent processes and service standards and, help each other with the workload as required
- Partner closely with multiple internal key stakeholders from Distribution and National Education team for effective coordination of all administrative and scheduling activity requirements
- Support continuous improvement in processes and functions to increase department’s efficiencies
- RPA designation or working towards RPA designation
- College graduate in a business or related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Retirement Savings or similar business area
- Scheduling and forecasting experience
- Bilingualism in French and English is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Project management skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong planning skills with a proven ability to meet tight deadlines of multiple priorities with ability to self-manage
- Excellent command of the English language, written and spoken, French oral and written an asset
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to engage and negotiate a group to common goals
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
LDsports 注册Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of June 30, 2019, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$877 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.4 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
LDsports 注册 Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.