Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us.
LDsports 注册The legendary customer experience is paramount to everything we do at TD and to achieve the same, our executives seek out and rely on exceptional administrative and executive assistance support. Our administrative and executive assistants provide a broad range of administrative and general office support to executives at senior levels in the organization. Join our team if you can contribute to maintaining the smooth operations of the business through your strong administration skills.
- Provide a high level of dedicated executive administrative support to a Vice President & Director in TDAM's Relationship Management team and ensuring quality service and professionalism at every interaction.
- Be proactive and manage efficiently in a multi-tasked environment and ensure deadlines are met.
- Apply appropriate due diligence ensuring accuracy in preparing and promptly completing all required supporting documentation (ie. reports, presentations, invoices, correspondence/communications, tables, charts, files, etc. video conferencing etc.)
- Schedule and organize meetings, including preparation and co-ordination by booking the facility, pre-mail, arranging required equipment, refreshments, etc., as required. Ensure executive is fully prepared and briefed for meetings and engagements.
- Maintain proficiency with software applications/programs and/or department specific systems as required (ie. MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Adobe Acrobat, etc.).
- Efficiently manage and promptly respond to all incoming enquiries/requests for information independently or re-direct to the appropriate person/area.
- Ensure the optimal level of customer service and professionalism is provided.
- Provide accurate, organized and efficient administrative support; schedule and organize meetings and travel, manage calendar, create and maintain files, and perform other executive administrative assignments as required.
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; escalate issues where appropriate.
- Prioritize and manage own workflow to ensure quality and efficiency (ie. meet deadlines; be flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities).
- Use software programs and other tools or equipment with ease and efficiency, and provide documents/ information that effectively support the needs of the team.
- Efficiently manage expectations/concerns through strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Take initiative to identify and recommend improvements in own job function, research and/or investigate issues requiring resolution in order to execute on assigned tasks.
- Be an effective resource and flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities of the executives.
- Participate fully as a member of the leadership team and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Keep executives and immediate team informed and up-to-date about the status/progress of projects, and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities.
- Support the executive team by continuously developing knowledge in own area.
- Work collaboratively with assistants across Personal Banking Products and TD Wealth to provide seamless service; provide vacation coverage to other assistants on the team as required.
- High school diploma and a minimum of 4 years experience supporting senior leaders required
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent organizational awareness
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and problem solve
- High level of adaptability
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Category - Primary