Four Corners, NB
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
J.D. Irving, Limited is a large diversified conglomerate based in Saint John, New Brunswick with over 18,000 employees in Canada, the United States, and select international jurisdictions. Our operations span the forestry, transportation, retail, shipbuilding, food & agriculture, consumer products, and construction industries.
J.D. Irving, Limited is currently seeking candidates for Maintenance Supervisor:
- Education Required: Trade certification or Associate’s Degree
- Years of Experience Required: 4-7 years of supervisory experience
- Mechanical knowledge is essential
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and JD Edwards are an asset
- Ability to prioritize tasks to consistently meet deadlines
- Supervision of industrial mechanics, welders, and labour in a mill setting
- Training and development of apprentice
- Scheduling and preparing work orders
- Assisting with parts and inventory control, payroll, and preparing and submitting daily and weekly reports
- Commitment to top performance in a safe work environment is necessary
What We Offer:
- At JDI you will be rewarded with a competitive benefit and salary package as well as the opportunity to take part in job related training and development.
- You will be given the opportunity to grow and develop in your current role as well as being able to progress within the division and entire company.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.