full time, 5/4 work week
must have valid driver’s license
LDsports 注册 TDG certification
- Under the supervision of the Materials Management Coordinator, this positions duties include:
- Shipping and receiving the majority of items entering or leaving the campus, including Banner and computer database research and data entry, record keeping and filing.
- Pickup and delivery of supplies internally and externally, as well as providing campus mail services.
- Maintain and coordinate SIAST’s CVA Vehicle fleet at the campus.
- Maintaining the Workplace Hazardous Materials Inventory System.
- Distribute Petty Cash based on the appropriate policy.
- Ensuring fixed assets are properly tagged and tracked.
- Maintaining an inventory of office supplies for campus use.
1. Completed Grade 12 and completion of a one-year trade certification for storekeepers or warehouse worker certificate or an equivalent combination of recent and relevant education, training and experience.
2. Two years’ experience in all activities related to stockroom or stores operations.
3. Basic knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures and operations.
4. Working knowledge of general accounting and financial management processes.
5. Training or experience at the intermediate level with database and spreadsheets and at the basic level with word processing and email.
6. Valid Driver’s license.
7. Good organizational and time management skills.
8. Good interpersonal, communication, and customer services skills.
9. Ability to handle heavy/awkward objects on a regular basis.
10. Must attain forklift certification within three months of hiring.
LDsports 注册 11. Demonstrates valuing diversity.