LDsports 注册The Senior Software Engineer (.NET) is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining web and web services based financial software applications. These applications fulfill critical business needs and directly impact our customers. We are looking for a motivated individual with zest for learning and passion for technology to be part of our Engineering team. If you’ve got that spark and want to be a part of a dynamic team building something great, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to create and refine user stories and acceptance criteria
- Create iteration plans and team objectives and commit to them
- Work with the Product Owner to validate that the code and acceptance tests are in line with the customer needs;
- Write production quality code and design for automated testability and deployment
- Design for privacy and security, promote good software engineering habits
- Create unit tests and automated acceptance tests
- Conduct research, design, prototype and other exploration activities
- Developing and testing complex Web applications and Api’s
- Designing applications to balance customer and internal (support and maintenance) needs
- Clean coding patterns
- Working in a team-oriented Agile environment to accomplish high-level business goals
- Contributing solutions to issues and problems across product areas
- Providing progress updates and following through on commitments to the team to meet deadlines
- Working with business users to define requirements for applications and suggesting improvements
- Adhering to policies regarding Development Life Cycle, IT controls, and changing control for all development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or other related field combined with 5 years of software development experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Effective listening and communication skills
- Should be highly adaptable, detail-oriented, and able to work autonomously
- Use of business-oriented approach of understanding development goals from a customer perspective and how individual tasks contribute; use of cater-development approach to improve those results
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively
- Ability and desire to problem-solve, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire for continuous learning and personal growth
- 5 years of .net Development using VS 2010 using .net 4.0 and .Net Core 3.0 .
- Experience with Visual Studio and Resharper
- Strong RDBMS background – PL SQL, Oracle/ SQL Server. Oracle 11g preferred
- Exposure to AWS and cloud technology
- Source control (git or equivalent)
- Exposure to Agile Methodology
- Experience with the development, selection, and implementation of application frameworks and enterprise design patterns and Unit Testing Frameworks
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection – Autofac or Castle Windsor or comparable libraries.
- Security Awareness & knowledge of OWASP Top 10
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- AWS Cloud certification
- Strong understanding of micros services concepts
- Jira / Rally
About Cox Automotive
LDsports 注册 Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LDsports 注册 Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.