Our Acheson, AB location is currently looking for a Level I Wastewater Treatment Operator to join our remote camp team. The Wastewater Treatment Operator provides wastewater treatment services for various Clean Harbors and third party sites.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Positive and safe work environments!
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operates and maintains Wastewater Treatment plants and related systems in remote camp settings;
- Troubleshoots and corrects process issues and mechanical failures;
- Completes and submits all associated paperwork, as required, for regulatory and safety record keeping requirements.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum Wastewater Treatment Level I Certification (Alberta or equivalent);
- Minimum 1 year of previous work related experience;
- Class 5 license with a clean 5-year driver’s abstract;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com.
Clean HarborsLDsports 注册 is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.